Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ~This Girl~ by Colleen Hoover





In This Girl, Will tells the story of their complicated relationship from his point of view. Their future rests on how well they deal with the past in this final installment of the beloved Slammed series.
~Um, WOW!! 'This Girl' isn't just 'Slammed' in Will's POV, it's a continuation of a wonderful love story, as they reflect back on their relationship.  I didn't re-read 'Slammed' or 'Point of Retreat' before reading 'This Girl'. It wouldn't hurt to re-read them, but I also didn't need to as I found myself being pulled right back into where things left off. The feelings, the emotions... this book has all of them.
Will isn't just re-capping what happened, he's explaining how what happened made him feel and why he made the choices that he did.
There are things in this book that are added to make the story more complete and things that Lake knew nothing about.

I'm honestly sad that this is the end of the series. I loved all the characters!! Who can't love Will and Lake? Gavin and Eddie are amazing best friends. Kel and Caulder put things in their lives that people can't even imagine. Kiersten is butterflying awesome! Somehow Julia is still even giving amazing advice. I didn't think it was possible to not like Vaughn more than I did, but I was wrong.

Congratulations to Colleen Hoover for such and amazing series and thank you for sharing you're amazing accomplishments!


No comments:

Post a Comment