Friday, August 9, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday 8/9/13 Christian Grey



Welcome to this weeks Book Boyfriend. This weeks boy toy is a fun one Christian Grey ....now we all know everyone's Red Room of Pain man is different ...so you will get to see our Idea of Christian Grey .




First up Book Botch Stephenie's top picks for her Christian Grey




“I want you sore, baby,” he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey











“There's a very fine line between pleasure and pain. They are two sides of the same coin, one not existing without the other.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey











“See how good we are together," he murmurs. "If you give yourself to me, it will be so much better. Trust me, Anastasia, I can take you places you don't even know exist.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey










“We aim to please.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey














“Anastasia, I’m not a hearts and flowers kind of man, I don’t do romance. My tastes are very singular. You should steer clear of me.” He closes his eyes as if in defeat. “There’s something about you, though,and I’m finding it impossible to stay away. But I think you’ve figured that out already.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey






Now for Book Bitch Ashleigh's pick she is more decided on her pick she only has one man for her !!!




“I've never wanted more, until I met you."

I gasp, reeling. Oh my. Isn't this what I want? He wants more. He wants it, too! My inner goddess has back-flipped off the podium and is doing a cartwheels around the stadium. It's not just me.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey






“You are one brave woman," he whispers, "I am in awe of you.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey










“I want my world to start and end with you.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey












Now time For Book Bitch Melissa's pick!!!






“He's naked except for those soft ripped jeans, top button casually undone. Jeez, he looks so freaking hot. My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey










“His head turns fractionally toward me, his eyes darkest slate. I bite my lip.
“Oh, fuck the paperwork,” he growls. He lunges at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator. Before I know it, he’s got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he’s pinning me to the wall using his hips. Holy shit. His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. It’s only just not painful. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like this.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey





“Laters, baby.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey












I hope you enjoyed the quotes and the photos I know I did !!!  Wait what about Book Bitch Chauna???  Well she is our resident 50 Shades of Grey VIRGIN she has not read the books yet .  Some day maybe .

Until next week ladies enjoy :)

Book Bitch Stephenie

No comments:

Post a Comment