Friday, August 16, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday Gideon Cross





This weeks Book Boyfriend is a hot yummy steamy hunk of a man !! Now don't get me wrong I loved Christian Grey and thought no one could ever replace him but Gideon Cross did!!! If you dont know Gideon Cross is from Sylvia days Cross fire Series .  If you havent read them I HIGHLY recommend them.





Book Bitch Ashleigh's and Book Bitch Stephenie's pick and he is a hottie !!!!


“He was the kind of guy that made a woman want to rip his shirt open and watch the buttons scatter along with her inhibitions.” 
― Sylvia DayBared to You






















“I had never seen hair that purely black. It was glossy and slightly long, the ends drifting over his collar. That sexy length was the crowning touch of bad boy hotness over the successful businessman, like whipped cream topping on a hot fudge brownie sundae. As my mother would say, only rogues and raiders had hair like that." (Eva about Gideon)” 
― Sylvia DayBared to You
















“Romance isn't in my repertoire, Eva. But a thousand ways to make you come are. Let me show you.” 
― Sylvia DayBared to You














Now for Book Bitch Melissa's pick and he is hot too omg !! Im thinking maybe I need to reread and visit with my favorite book boyfriend,









“You definitely have the voice for phone sex, but I've got to go. I have a date with my vibrator."

"Oh, Eva." Cross spoke my name in a decadent purr. "You're determined to drive me to my knees, aren't you? What will it take to talk you into a threesome with B.O.B.” 
― Sylvia DayBared to You









“There wasn't a second that passed when you weren't on my mind. You own me, Eva. Wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, I belong to you.” 
― Sylvia DayEntwined with You












while spending the evening googling hotties I decided to share some other ones I stumbled on  so maybe if you didn't see your leading man above maybe he will be in this next group of hot men.


 “I can't go long without you either, Eva. You're an addiction...my obsession...” 
― Sylvia DayBared to You






“I spend a quarter of every day inside you. When you set limits outside of that I can't help but see them as arbitrary.” ― Sylvia DayBared to You








Thats all I have for you ladies tonight. I hope you enjoyed this weeks Book Boyfriend Friday!


Book Bitch Stephenie

No comments:

Post a Comment