Monday, October 21, 2013

Author Interview with MIRIAM BRADY and AMBER BEST of ~The Back-Up List~



Miriam Brady and Amber Best
1. If you were a character in your one of your books who would you be?
Miriam- I would chose the Kinley Brooke. There are some aspects of Kinley that are very much like me, so I could fit into her shoes!

Amber- Well, then I would choose Madison Grey! She is clearly got a lot going on!! Plus I feel she is very well-rounded. Plus yes, I put some of my own aspects into the character.



2. If you could date or marry one of your male leads who would it be??
Miriam- Since I’m a romantic at heart this is not a hard answer at all, the gorgeous Rory Hunt.
Amber- Dang it Miriam!!! LOL…I would honestly choose Calvin Hunt, he’s HOT and cocky!!!
3. Where would you like to do a book signing that you have not been to yet?
Miriam- Why the big apple of course!!!
Amber- I’m thinkin London!!

4. What Author would you Fan girl over if you met them??
Miriam- Not to go all Edgar Allen Poe on you but, I would go crazy if I met Jane Austin.  However, if I ran in to J.K. Rowling I probably couldn’t utter a word but I’d have her sign my chest! (JK)

Amber- Since I have to be different because she used mine and went first! I would choose James Patterson. Yes he could sign my chest or bottom! He is a friggin genius!

5. If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?
Miriam- I’d go to Paris and hopefully not meet a drunk Corsican. (LOL)
Amber- LONDON! I am infatuated with King Henry VIII, I LOVED the show the Tudors. Ahhh, Henry Cavill, check it out if you haven’t he’s almost fully naked! You’re welcome! I have always wanted to go to London and tour all history they have to offer!!!
6. Out if all the reviews written for your books is there one that stood out from the rest one that you will always remember good or bad??
Miriam- Yes, our first review from a blogger! Terry Mitchell, it literally brought us to tears!

Amber- Again I should go first sometimes, Mir! I think one my friend gave me after we made many changes! She couldn’t stop asking me questions! She was so into our story we’d created she kept obsessing about our characters!

7. Would you like to see your books come to life ...tv movie, mini series or big screen?? If so is there a specific producer who you think would do your book justice??
Miriam- Definitely BIG SCREEN!!! Ang Lee, because he did a fabulous job on Sense and Sensibility and is able to capture such raw emotion hello, Brokeback Mountain!

Amber- I’m thinkin, Cameron Crowe! I just love his work and the way he makes you feel on the inside of the story! BIG SCREEN all the way!

8. Lets turn the tables a bit we are always Interviewing authors so now here is your chance to ask bloggers and your readers if you could interview the blogs who promote you and your readers who love you what 3 questions would you ask them?
Miriam and Amber join effort on this one!!!

  1. Which brother did we make you swoon for, Cal or Rory?

  2. Blog question- One theme most which resonated with you from our first book- The Back-Up List?

  3. Which book from our series is your favorite-The Back-Up List, The List of Possibilities and The Bump List?

9.What is your favorite candy??
Miriam- My favorite candy is Lindt truffles milk chocolate and sea salt!
Amber- I’m a fan of Hershey’s with Almond candybar!

10.What's your all time favorite movie?
Miriam- It’s not really a movie, it’s a BBC mini-series called Pride and Prejudice featuring my fav Colin Firth, sigh, OH Mr. Darcy!!!!

Amber- The Shawshank Redemption




http://www.amazon.com/Back-Up-List-Lists-ebook/dp/B0080980OG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382413021&sr=8-1&keywords=the+back+up+list

The Back-Up List has only ever been a joke- that’s it. Madison Grey has a celebrity crush list of possible replacement husbands ready with the off-chance her husband might inexplicably vanish. Clearly, Madison was not prepared for- A. her husband’s untimely death and B. Calvin Hunt, rock god and top man on her Back-Up List to begin crushing on her. Talk about your cruel cosmic ironies. It has only been six months since her entire family was killed in a tragic accident and he’s looking to her for a hook-up! Really?

Calvin Hunt, rock icon, is living the dream of any womanizing man-whore- that is until he spots the first unavailable woman he’s ever met. What the hell? Is she gay? He’s busily seducing her with concert tickets and exotic getaways, all while he’s touring. There are plenty of obstacles he’ll have to overcome to be with her and he’ll need all the help he can get from his stoic bodyguard, his nosy Oprah-channeling brother and even Madison’s bizarrely quirky friends who are all fighting to cross his name off of Madison’s Back-Up List.





https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Back-Up-List/221838474595157

No comments:

Post a Comment