Friday, September 27, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday Caleb from Significance series By Shelly Crane



Happy Friday Ladies !  I hope you all had a fabulous week and hope our post today will help you start your weekend off right.  This weeks BB is Caleb from Shelly Cranes Significance series.  ( did you see the news she is working on another Significance book!!!! This girl has been doing a happy dance all week!)

Movie rights have been purchased for Significance and they have already cast some roles and Caleb is one of them so Im going to post those pictures.






Maggie is a seventeen year old girl who's had a bad year. She was smart and on track, but then her mom left, her dad is depressed, she's graduating - barely - and her boyfriend of almost three years dumped her for a college football scholarship. Lately she thinks life is all about hanging on by a thread and is gripping tight with everything she has.
Then she saves the life of Caleb and instantly knows there's something about him that's intriguing. But things change when they touch, sparks ignite. Literally.
They imprint with each other and she sees their future life together flash before her eyes. She learns that not only is she his soul mate, and can feel his heartbeat in her chest, but there is a whole other world of people with gifts and abilities that she never knew existed. She herself is experiencing supernatural changes unlike anything she's ever felt before and she needs the touch of his skin to survive.
Now, not only has her dad come out of his depression to be a father again, and a pain as well, but Caleb's enemies know he's imprinted and are after Maggie to stop them both from gaining their abilities and take her from him.

Can Caleb save her or will they be forced to live without each other after just finding one another?











“I saw something in you that I couldn't live without. I chose you, inside of me, and you chose me. It's not one sided, it only works when both people choose the other. You are perfect for me in every way.”
― Shelly CraneSignificance













“It's rooted in my blood to consume you and be consumed by you. To protect you. To please you, in every way. To make you shiver when I touch you. To cause your heart to beat faster.”
― Shelly CraneSignificance











“The song that was playing above us was You And Me by Lifehouse and he pressed his face into my hair and softly sang the words to me.

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up I can't back down
I'm losing so much time
'Cause it's you and me, and all of the people
with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me, and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

I could have died... or cried...or sighed. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do more.”
― Shelly CraneDefiance



“Baby," he told me, his eyes lidded and dark, "you always taste like honey buns.” 
― Shelly CraneIndependence








“He looked like he always did. Jeans and a black Foo Fighters t-shirt, his hair lay over his forehead and around his ears. I pushed my hand through it.
"It's perfect. It's you."
He grinned, shaking his head.
"Zeke told me to wear leather, lots of it."
"And you're rebelling?" I said through a laugh.
"I'm telling him to subtly screw himself.”
― Shelly CraneAccordance

















No comments:

Post a Comment