Friday, September 6, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday Gage Carson ~ From Ashes Molly McAdams





Welcome Ladies to this weeks Book Boyfriend.  This weeks leading man is from Author Molly McAdams book From Ashes  Gage Carson.  Molly's Muse for his character is Zac Efron and I must say he is one Hottie !! I hope you enjoy and if you haven't read From Ashes please see bottom of post for buy links. Also you will see where we got inspiration for our Blog name.









“Whoa, got it bad for your cousin's girl already, huh? You gonna try to get with that?"

I eyed Cassi in Ty's arms and shook my head as I brought my beer up to take another long drink. "Nope." Yes, yes, I am.” 
― Molly McAdamsFrom Ashes














“Jake looked at us like we should know this already. "SMB? Sandwich-Making Bitch.” 
― Molly McAdamsFrom Ashes




















“...but she’d already been living a life she didn’t choose, so I wouldn’t choose for her either; I would wait for her to leave him and come to me.” 
― Molly McAdamsFrom Ashes





























“She nodded against me. “Do you need me to do anything?” 
I didn’t need a thing from her, but I wanted everything. I wanted her to leave Tyler, to love me, to want to live here with me for the rest of our lives. I wanted so damn much. 
”Just go back to sleep, then enjoy the rest of the day with the girls. I’ll be back tonight.” 
”I’ll be waiting her for you.” 
Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath in and held it. if only she knew what she did to me.” 
― Molly McAdamsFrom Ashes





https://www.facebook.com/MollyMcAdams

http://www.amazon.com/From-Ashes-ebook/dp/B009NF6IJA/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-2&qid=1378483500





Hope you enjoyed a little bit of eye candy today I know I did ! :) Till next Friday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment