Friday, August 30, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday Gunner Mathews




Happy Friday!! This Weeks Book Boyfriend is Gunner Mathews from the Wanted Series by Kelly Elliott. Gary Taylor is her muse and I must say he one hunk of a yummy man.  So please enjoy a little bit of Gunner Mathews .


“Ellie I have never in life... ever sweetheart...experienced these feelings that i have for you. You walk into a room and i have to catch my breath at the sight of you. You flash your beautiful smile at me and there's not a damn thing in this world I wouldnt do for you. Your laugh moves through my body like a jolt of electricity. Your eyes captivate mine; your lips bring me to my knee's. I want to know every part of you Ellie. I'm just as confused by these feelings as you are sweetheart but i want you to know something, I'll never push you or give up on us I promise you that. Please Ellie just let me in. Let me prove to you how much i want to be with you” ― Kelly ElliottWanted





“Ellie, I would rather die than ever break your heart. I have never in my life felt like this. I would lay down my life for you if i had to. I love you baby” 
― Kelly ElliottWanted











https://www.facebook.com/garytaylorofficial







https://www.facebook.com/KellyElliottAuthor

















1 comment: