Saturday, August 31, 2013

Forever My Girl Beaumont Series #1 By Heidi Mclaughlin Review




 Forever My Girl Beaumont Series #1 



I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after. 

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile. 

And now I’m going back. 

After ten years. 

I hope I can explain that after all this time. 

I still want her to be my forever girl.




Right away I was sucked into this book. I couldn't put it down! I had to know what was going to happen. Josie & Liam were high school sweethearts. They had made plans for their life together after high school, go to college, get married, buy a house and have kids. After Liam received a phone call one day in college he decides that he no longer wants to live the life that is expected of him. He packs his things and does what he knows he has to do...break up with Josie and leave his past behind to pursue his dream of music.
While reading the paper ten years later he sees that one of his best friends from high school has passed away. He has no choice but to go back to Beaumont and face everyone he left behind to make his dreams of a music career come true. The moment he layed eyes on Josie in Beaumont he knew he had made a huge mistake by not packing her things and taking her with him. She has clearly moved on with her life, she and Nick are engaged. Liam never stopped loving her. He's willing to wait forever for her....will he have to?
Heidi -- FANTASTIC job!!! Loved this book and can't wait to read My Unexpected Forever!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment