Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Review of Fight Me by Kristen Proby


Fight with me

To start with, if you haven't read the first book in the 'With Me in Seattle' series (Come Away with Me), then you should before reading this. It lets you get to know Jules a little more. Also you will understand more about her friends Natalie and Luke, which will help you understand their relationship.

Jules is extremely attracted to Nate, but the problem is that he's her boss and there is a no fraternizing policy that is strictly enforced. Both knowing that risk, they jump into a relationship anyway. It's a quick, easy, and enjoyable read. Sex scenes are hot, and there are plenty of them. Just like actual people, and not fictional characters, they make mistakes and have misunderstandings. The story was good and kept my attention, however I will say it was a bit of a song that's been left on repeat. Yes- Jules is gorgeous. Yes- Nate is sexy as hell. Yes- she loves his tattoos and piercing. Turn the page, yep, more sex. The sex scenes reminded me a bit of 50 Shades of Grey, but on a less intense level. Out of 5, I gave this 4 stars. I wasn't devastated when I was finished, but I will definitely read the others in the series and can see myself re-reading it.
Book Bitch Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment