Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review for 'Pieces of Lies' by Angela Richardson




My review for 'Pieces of Lies' by Angela Richardson

The description of the book is what orginally grabbed my attention, but it didn't take long for the book to suck me in. I instantly liked Josh, but then you meet Clint, and you can't not like Clint, but you still kind of like Josh... and then you don't! But... then you kind of do, and you're still confused about Clint. All the while your wondering what the secrets are. The further in, the deeper it gets. Reading this was like constantly turning corners and not knowing what you were going to find. Just when you think you've started to figure out what lies are being hidden, your wrong (or at least I was). I'm very excited for 'Pieces of Truth' (book 2) to come out mid-May. Book 1 left you feeling like things could in 3, possibly 4 different directions. I just kept thinking, "people don't really live these lives, do they?" I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this story plays out
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment