Wednesday, July 31, 2013

REVIEW yearning Devotion By: Rachel Orman



**This is an erotic book with F/F, F/F/M, M/F situations and not intended for people under 18**




Gwen has lived a hard life. She has endured many situations that would have broken a weaker person. But she has found love in her life and it keeps her from completely losing it when things get rough. That is, until one day a man enters her life that changes everything.

Will this man help Gwen become a stronger woman or will he completely destroy her?





Rachael is a stay at home mom with 2 young daughters and a husband that keep her constantly on her toes. She lives in the extremely hot state of Arizona, where she reads and writes away the blistering heat outside. She is a cancer survivor with a quirky personality. She's been an avid reader for as long as she can remember and been writing since she was in high school. Her hopes of being a writer were crushed when she was young but one day she decided she was going to do what makes her happy and that was to write.












I have to say this has been one of the hardest book reviews I have had to write.  So many things about this book where to start.  I put this book down twice trying to wrap my head around where it was going was there a point to what I was reading would what I read now lead in to the later story ??? All questions I had. But I dug in thinking it was only fair I read the whole book before i made any decisions and I am very glad I did. Honestly it was a great book I will tell you right now its no Pretty Woman fairy tale ending so don't get your hopes up . This book touched on alot of subjects people don't talk about a lot ( Stripping, high end prostitution, rape, kidnapping, girl on girl and threesomes). Now with that all said the story comes together you have Gwen who has a sorted past ran away from her capters lives on the streets and ends up as a High end prostitute by night and a design student by day. She has a girlfriend who is a Stripper they met and have been each others backbone.  Gwen has spent her life trying to blend in not be noticed by others and one day that changes when she trips in to the arms of a green eyes man who changes everything. This book is full of many emotions pain, love , guilt, sadness,  rebirth, coming to terms, forgiveness and love.  You see Gwen grow and change and shed light on her past and learn that all men arn't evil.  The book ends with a major cliff hanger ! I cant wait to see what happens with Gwen and Cole and her girlfriend McKayla.  


No comments:

Post a Comment