Friday, August 2, 2013

Book Boyfriend Friday Chase Grayson



Welcome to our first book boyfriend Friday!! Every Friday from now on we are going to promote our favorite Book Boyfriends with pictures and stalker links so you can enjoy them too! 


This week we start with the muse that had all 4 of us stalking and not getting any work done when pictures would pop in to our Facebook feeds .....we still don't get work done when we see his pictures lol but have learned how to manage our addiction.

So here he is ladies now you him as Chase Grayson from one of our favorite authors Molly McAdams 


*Now the photos we are showing on our page have been taken by an extremely talented photographer we have permission to use these photos.  Please stop by and show Tyler Seielstad some love !! With out his hard work we wouldn't be able to see all these awesome photos. *





 “I hate not talking to you, I hate not bickering like we're an old married couple and I hate not spending every day right next to you. -- Chase” 
― Molly McAdamsTaking Chances



 “That first night, I did realize I would never meet another girl like you. But you deserve someone who has waited for you as long as you have waited for them. And no matter how much I wish I could be that guy, I can't Harper.” 
― Molly McAdamsTaking Chances




















“One of these days, you'll be begging for me to touch you.” 
― Molly McAdamsTaking Chances



“Brother—”

“I thought we’d already decided we weren’t that, either.”

Grabbing his shoulder, I stopped him before he could reach the door. “Look, I’m sorry! I’m sorry I did this to you.”

He turned to look at me, his brow raised high. “You’re sorry. So, what . . . we go back to being cool again?”

“I don’t know, man. But we can’t do this.”

“And why can’t we? You couldn’t stand to let me have one normal day with her. Have I done anything to you since she and I broke up?” He paused, but I didn’t respond. “No. I haven’t. You dealt with it by being an ass, so let me deal with this my way. And my way doesn’t include acting like you didn’t steal my girl from me.”

“I didn’t steal Harper!”

He opened the door and took a step outside, his shaking hand gripping the outer knob. When he looked back at me, his eyes were flat and lifeless. “You stole my entire world.” 
― Molly McAdamsStealing Harper


















“I hoped she understood that I was hers, completely and undeniably, forever. That if I had all of this to do all over again, I would change everything. And that in any life, in any situation, I’d choose her. Every time.” 
― Molly McAdamsStealing Harper





                                                                    “Live, Princess, for me. I love You” 
                                                                  ― Molly McAdamsStealing Harper






I hope you have enjoyed our Book Boyfriend Friday !! Below you will find all the links to all the wonderful people !  Please make sure you show them the love they deserve!





Molly McAdams : https://www.facebook.com/MollyMcAdams
                             www.mollysmcadams.com/‎

Charlie Keller: https://www.facebook.com/CharlieKellerFitness

Tyler Seielstad: https://www.facebook.com/maketimestop



No comments:

Post a Comment