Monday, July 29, 2013

SERIES REVIEW OF THE EMI LOST AND FOUND SERIES



I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES.  ALL 4 BOOKS TAKE YOU THUR EVERY EMOTION YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE AND ONES THAT YOU HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO FACE.



This story starts when we meet Emi and Nate back when they were in high school and became best friends we watch them grow up make typical choices teenagers make we see them grow up and stay friends and grow live their lives always entwined with one another finally after yrs of denying feeling for each other they finally take the plunge and take a chance Nate the player playboy tries his best to love Emi while her past always seems to dictate her future she always holds back and Runs I do have to say I yelled at her thru every book and cried with her thru every struggle even though you are angry with her you find away to relate and understand.  Emi and Nates chance is short lived when tragedy strikes.  I will tell you with out saying what happens I cried like full on sat there with my kindle in my lap and sobbed big fat crocodile tears I had to put the book down and walk away but not for long I couldn't face not knowing what would happen . Emi's story continues and I cant tell you how many times I cried and got angry and had my heart swell only to have it stomped back down again and this happened over and over and I still couldn't stop I did email Lori and let her know what I thought about all of this. As time goes Emi finds love again and with out spoiling anything it is someone she met back one night a long time ago and has searched for this feeling ever since that one night.  If you are looking for a fairy tale ending this in not the series for you if you are looking for Gut wrenching, heart warming, emotional roller coaster series this is it.  This will be a series that I keep handy and will reread! There are not too many books that you fall right into and actually feel like your living those moments with the characters and this one I did.  Lori did an amazing job.  She hit every subject matter that people truly face in real life everything from losing a loved one learning to love again the loss of a child and trying to learn to live again and forgive and move on.



















http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=emi%20lost%20and%20found%20series&sprefix=emi+l%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aemi%20lost%20and%20found%20series

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LORI AND HER OTHER BOOKS FOLLOW HER ON HER FACEBOOK AND BLOG PAGE!

http://authorlorilotto.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/LoriLOtto


No comments:

Post a Comment